Getting Online Education..


I did write about getting an online education in my other blog. That time it was just a plan but I'm now serious about it and have started to prepare the requirements for admissions in a Philippine open university.

There are actually a lot of online education programs now available. If you are considering getting an online education, go with an institution that is credible and accredited by governing educational institutions, like Nouveau University which received its degree-granting license from the Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education.

The Nouveau University is also backed by highly qualified and top-caliber educational professionals who are there to provide excellent instructions to their online students. Recently, the Nouveau University has acquired the Institute of Construction Management and Technology therefore expanding its offerings in the areas of construction management and construction technology with specialization areas in construction operations, residential construction management, and land management.

Distance learning or online education is really a great opportunity for us, especially those who are currently working but would still like to improve themselves in other areas of knowledge and expertise. I'm really excited about this and I'm looking forward to doing the course work and hopefully once I have my online degree, it'll help me in reaching my career goals..