My Fragrance Profile

I been browsing stores around for perfume this afternoon, something different. I'm currently using Elizabeth Arden Green Tea and I love the fragrance because its light and soothing for me. What I'm looking for now though is something a little heavier, a scent great for night parties.. I was getting dizzy already from all the heady smells at the perfume counters and I went home without making up my mind. :(

Back to blogging now, I've been searching through blogthings for some quizzes to take and I came across this - what's your fragrance profile? I wonder if it could help me decide...

Your Fragrance Profile
The best calming fragrance: vanilla
The best fragrance for everyday wear: orange
The best fragrance to boost your sex appeal: lavender
The best fragrance for energy: pine


Maybe now I'll look for something with lavender or pine..







Post a Comment

0 Comments