Choosing the Right Bathroom Vanity


My husband and I are planning to renovate the house in Phnom Penh when we get there middle of this year. A relative of mine working for a real estate firm and another an architect had been advising us that money invested in the construction or remodeling of a bathroom will be money in your pocket when it comes time to sell the house.

I think this really make sense, and since I am a "bathroom person" (haha it takes me about 30 minutes to an hour to take a bath) I wouldn't mind spending some money on a good bathroom and good quality vanity. While my husband is hooked on bathroom tiles, essential fixtures, I am looking at the bathroom vanities. I have loads of beauty stuff so I want something with lots of space and lots of extension drawers, with double vanity mirrors and it should have the tops sealed to prevent watermarks and prevent peeling. I love vanities with contemporary look to them, clean cut and saves a lot of space.

There are actually a lot of choices available and choosing the right bathroom vanity can actually create the total look that you want for your bathroom and since I spend a lot of time in it, I want it to be appealing as well as functional. It should also be durable and should last for many years.

Choosing the right fixtures should be considered in fixing this primping place. Since we'll be renovating the a family bathroom, it'll be a great benefit if it has a lot of room for towels, bath toys, toilet paper and beauty stuff. I want the bathroom vanity to also be stain and water resistant including the insides, and I'd love to have unframed mirrors.

My husband is now starting to complain.. with a really nice bathroom, I'd probably be extending my shower hours from 1 hour to 2 hours. I wouldn't bet on that though, I like primping but I'd hate looking like a prune!


Post a Comment

0 Comments