Market, Market!

One of the malls I love, Market Market. I simply a bargain hunter's haven as well as a feast for the eye. It's located in Fort Bonifacio Global City. Its a combination of traditional boutiques and non-traditional bazaars in one convenient and safe environment.

Why I love it?
  • it's easy to get around it. its easy to find what you are looking floor since sellers are sectioned in each floor..(gift section, fashion, home sections...)
  • the supermarket is well stocked. has great variety of Asian spices and condiments and wet section is a lot better than most malls.
  • concept stalls where each region can showcase their products are great. You don't have to go to Quezon Province to have some Lucban longanisa or to Antipolo just to taste some of their native sweets..
  • Flower/Plant stall are also great as well as fresh farm produce are readily available.
  • Japan Home Center- find great storage, organizers in all forms and sizes at super low prices.
  • Fountain area is great. My daughter loves playing on it!
Downside?
  • Not much.. though I wish it was more accessible from my place :P

Post a Comment

0 Comments