Are You A Good Kisser?


A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know. ~Mistinguett (Jeanne Bourgeois), Theatre Arts, December 1955

I've been surfing the net again last night when I came across this "interesting" quiz! Why interesting, well it just rates you on how well you kiss...No, you don't need to smooch with the screen, you'll just need to answer some tell-all kissing questions. :)

Most people would agree that great kissers go places.. (Most people I've mentioned here are my husband, my guy friends...and they actually share the same opinion that great kissers become more physically attractive!)

So, I took the risk of being branded a lousy kisser and took the test..and I got this result:



Mostly B: The Confident Kisser
You're a good kisser, but it tends to be a little partner-dependent: With some people you're fabulous, but if they're not particularly inspired, you lose interest. Kissing is important to you and plays a big part in your sex life, but you need to add some new tricks or you may end up getting bored (or God forbid, being boring!).
Results also include a tip on how you can perfect your kissing technique! and no I'm not posting the tips I got! hahaha!

Try it for yourself, its actually fun. Click here to rate how well you smooch!

Is not a kiss the very autograph of love? ~Henry Finck






Post a Comment

0 Comments