Thoughts for A Brand New Start..

I just feel like doing this.. You might have noticed it has been almost two weeks I haven't posted anything. I was simply not in the mood to blog and also we had been busy preparing for the Lunar New Year.. Things got hectic and blogging took a back seat.

I've been psyching myself up and since this is like the start of a new year, I wanted to think positive..I found this great little blog site called Affirm Your Life, and the author lists some wonderful home affirmations...




  • All who visit our home feel immediately welcome and at peace.
  • Each and every day I simplify my world a little more.
  • Each day I de-clutter one more area of my life.
  • Every day I do something to make my surroundings more comfortable.
  • Every square inch of my home makes me feel at ease.
  • I absolutely love my new flat!
  • I adorn my environment with fresh flowers.
  • I am actively seeking the perfect home for me and my family.
  • I am completely at ease in my new home.
  • I am creating an environment that motivates and inspires me.
  • I am living in an environment that supports my goals in every way.
  • I am now living in my new dream home.
  • I am so excited to be moving into my own apartment.
  • I am totally at peace in my surroundings.
  • I am very content and comfortable with my surroundings.
  • I beautify my life by simplifying my surroundings.
  • I clean my home so that my mind can be clear and inspired.
  • I create a comfy home for my family.
  • I create a happy place to live.
  • I create an environment of serenity and order.
  • I create an environment that supports my desire for success.
  • I create and maintain an inspiring work environment at home.
  • I de-clutter my home on a weekly basis.
  • I decorate my environment with inspiring things.
  • I decorate my home with beautiful works of nature.
  • I enjoy keeping my home clean and orderly.
  • I feel totally in harmony with my surroundings and with the people in my life.
  • I fill my day with the scents and sounds that bring me joy.
  • I fill my home with the uplifting scent of fresh flowers.
  • I have a beautiful and serene home.
  • I have a private sanctuary for regeneration and meditation.
  • I have a sanctuary in my home, just for me.
  • I have found the most amazing apartment.
  • I have found the most amazing home for our family.
  • I have the perfect apartment for me.
  • I keep fresh flowers in my home and office.
  • I keep my home and workplace clean and tidy.
  • I keep my office tidy and organized, and my mind follows suit.
  • I like the area in which I live and work.
  • I live in a great neighborhood.
  • I live in a relaxing, inspiring environment.
  • I love keeping my home in perfect repair.
  • I love my new home and neighborhood.
  • I love our new house.
  • I love the neighborhood I live in.
  • I organize my surroundings so my mind can be more focused.
  • I simplify my life by only holding on to those things which empower me.
  • I spend time each day simplifying my surroundings.
  • I surround my life with beauty.
  • I surround myself with objects of beauty.
  • I surround myself with objects that bring me joy.
  • I surround myself with things that bring me joy.
  • I take care of my home with great respect and love.
  • I treat my home as the sanctuary it is.
  • My apartment is absolutely perfect for me.
  • My dream home is an architectural wonder and an environmental inspiration.
  • My environment encourages my goals in every way.
  • My environment is clutter free.
  • My environment is neat and orderly.
  • My environment is organized and comforting.
  • My living arrangements suit me perfectly.
  • My office is clean and tidy, so my mind is free to think and create.
  • My office is well organized and free from distractions.
  • My work space is organized and inspiring.
  • Our beautiful new home is coming into our life any day now.
  • Our home is completely clutter-free.
  • Our home sells quickly and for an excellent price.
  • We are now living in the home of our dreams.
  • We live in a beautiful, safe and friendly neighborhood.
  • With every breath I take, I am bringing more and more order into my life.


I'd like to read this daily and make thing happen. I believe I can do this and you can too..


Post a Comment

0 Comments