Quirky Unique Frames

I love putting photos in my home. Though I hang frames, collages, etc mostly on bedrooms, as I like to keep the living room a bit more formal. And I'm always on the look out for fun, quirky frames that would go well with a child's bedroom or even the kitchen or informal living area..

Here's some really nice and funky frames kits/ideas I saw on PerpetualKid. I just adore this site, it's like a wonderland for me. Lots and lots of funny and entertaining gift ideas, home decor finds etc. So go visit the site.

Picture Frame Tape Kit - a totally cool idea!

Frame It! tape rolls out to be the perfect frame for anything… use it around an electrical outlet, frame some pictures, or use around your next TPS report! Frame that mirror, frame your car door… the possibilities are endless!

Chalk Board Picture Frame

Personalize your frame using any message, doodle or artwork masterpiece with our Chalk Board Picture Frame. Use the included 5 pieces of non-toxic colored chalk to create your perfect picture frame.


Recycled Colored Pencil Picture Frame



Recycled Magazine Picture Frames - oh! Love this!! A green, environment friendly option..

Recycled Magazine Picture Frames are made from magazine overprints and extra copies that would otherwise have been discarded. The magazines are rolled by hand, cut and shaped into newsworthy home décor. Show off your environmental awareness and “re”decorate with some eco-friendly goodies.

Post a Comment

0 Comments