Mulling over Home Decor


For some, homes decorating could be a chore, others with "bottomless pits of moolah" just hand over their home decorating jobs to professionals, while some, like me, revel in the creative challenge that decorating a home presents.

Wether the space I want to decorate is small or big, whether the budget is small or unlimited, I get really excited about thinking up ways to make the room unique, stylish yet functional for whoever will use it. The house where I grew up is really big with lots of spaces for us. Our parents too gave us the freedom to do whatever we wanted with our rooms so we ended up turning our rooms tupsy turvy every boring weekends. This probably cultivated our penchant for home decor..I could recall days when we were endlessly changing our room furnishings and trading it. 

Every area in a house for me is unique but I also have personal favorites. I particularly like fixing up my daughter's corner of the house. I kinda like the girly feel of it and hunting for baby girl bedroom decor is really fun and exciting for us. Aside from bedrooms, I like fixing up the kitchen outdoor patios, and the office/study area... 

Speaking of decorating, Christmas is the season we would eagerly anticipate. We love putting up Christmas decoration. Every year we would always think up a theme and we strive to make our place a real standout. Each year, starting November we would be scouting out for unique and budget friendly Christmas decor and have a blast decorating our house. I guess its one of the things I'll really miss now that I am spending holidays always away from the Philippines..






Post a Comment

0 Comments