Arggghhh! Letting Out Some Steam..





How do you scream using a keyboard? Arrgggh! I am just so frustrated with my Wordpress site. In a span of two weeks I've actually managed to change my theme three times in a row!

The first one, the red Chinese New Year theme, I really fell for the color and the contrast with white was fine so I decided to use it. Then when I started posting some content, wow the font and the size just didn't work out for me.

I change to the Sleek Theme, with orange and green combinations. The theme was fine, font and contrast was fine, even the widgets were manageable. Now after a few days of using it, I've noticed some items on the sidebar had white font color which cannot be seen on the pale peach background! And I didn't have an idea how to change it to another color and truth is I'm too busy to look for how to edit the theme code to get what I want.

After some searching I've finally found the theme I want. Its clean, uncluttered, and I didn't have to do much updating with the sidebars.. Hayyy! Hope this one will work well coz I certainly don't want to change to another one, its too time consuming and well I need to put some more content and practice my typing skills..


Post a Comment

0 Comments