Annoying Episode: Super Persistent Sellers

I'm going to take it out on you! I was really pissed coz yesterday I had to go to the mall for some errands and I was really in a hurry since I had to be back home before 4 pm coz I was expecting some visitors. I was already on the onset of another migraine and on the way there it was hot, adding injury to my already throbbing veins, so I was already on "fire-ball mood" when I went inside the mall. (Fire-ball - that's what my U, my husband calls my bad/angry mood :)

After getting out of the bank, I passed by the grocery store to get some food items and on the way out I met several real estate agents all trying to stick their flyers to my face. When faced with things like this I usually just keep my cool, shake my head and walk the other way. But boy! they were just so insistent that I almost lost it. I mean I was already carrying several grocery bags and somebody is blocking your path not to mention plastering leaflets all over your face.. After getting through that I hurried over to the mall's side exit only to be met by some guy offering credit card applications.! Whew!

I have a lot of respect for those sellers, I know they are just doing their jobs, but sometimes they can get really annoying. I really hope they'd learn to respect others personal space. Over time, I've learned how to get-away easily by, acknowledging the product they are offering but telling them you don't need it or you already have it, and make a quick exit by making excuse ie. I have to run, driver is waiting or I'm already late for the office.

:P Whatever excuse would be fine. I hate being rude so that is what I usually do..

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Toe said…
Oh, I can totally relate. I can't stand those persistent sellers either. I don't think being annoying would encourage a prospective buyer to buy if he or she gets miffed.