Shopping Malls: SM Supermalls

I love to shop and its my favorite leisure activity. Whenever I'm depressed, just a walk around the air-conditioned confines of a mall does wonders to my stressed out self :P. One of the easiest activities around Metro Manila where almost every 6 months a new mall sprouts up. Among numerous malls around, I just love SM!

Why I love SM?
  • Its department stores are very spacious, well-lit , items are well-organized. they have ladies section, men's section, kids, music, home, schools supplies,shoes, bags, accessories,beauty, bills payment center, and what i really love: their snack section! No need to line up in supermarket just to get a bar of your fave chocolate;
  • Prices are comparable to bazaars and tiangges, even to divisoria;
  • I love their Surplus Shop for their jackets...
  • Home Section is well-organized and their offerings are of good quality yet affordable too.
  • Watson's - they have complete selection of beauty items. No need to line up in supermarket's too...
  • Kultura - they have a wide range of Pinoy stuff. Great for gifts and giveaways to foreigner and balikbayan friends;
  • They have most fast-food chains, so you can take your pick, whichever suites your mood and budget!
  • Most SM malls are accessible and have wide parking spaces.
Downside?
  • We'll not much though I wish they would have more coffee shops (except Mall of Asia/Megamall - they have a fair selection of coffee shops);
  • More fine dining choices?




Post a Comment

0 Comments