Happy New Year From Pinaywife Atbp.

Whew! A brand new year and I find it unbelievable that this blog, Pinaywife Atbp., is now running towards its 3rd year. And I'm looking... thumbnail 1 summary

Whew! A brand new year and I find it unbelievable that this blog, Pinaywife Atbp., is now running towards its 3rd year. And I'm looking forward to still keeping it and giving you more frequent updates this 2010.

This will be all about home, homes decor, my personal passion - modern home decor, home accents, home organizing, home trends, home organizing (which is also a personal crusade of mine - to be more organized) plus home decor ideas with occasional posts about life, travel and personal stuff thrown in (after all, I'm human and have other interests too..).

So expect more postings about topics mentioned above and I'm also spawning several blogs and launching it by this year. Cheers to 2010!

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments

Follow us