Beat the Summer Heat with A Carribean Vacation

Ok, though it is still mild, the heat is starting to turn up here in Phnom Penh. Expect us to always be heading towards Sihanoukville or Kep... thumbnail 1 summary
Ok, though it is still mild, the heat is starting to turn up here in Phnom Penh. Expect us to always be heading towards Sihanoukville or Kep every weekend or so this coming summer. For now though, I just content myself surfing and checking out those oh! so fabulous and luxurious resorts in the Caribbean and their all inclusive vacation package.

You know I've lived most of my life in the Philippines, where you can find some of the world's best beaches so you can say I'm really picky when it comes to vacation spots specially beaches. It's hard to be pleased specially when you've seen some of the best right in your neighborhoods, but I must say the Caribbean and a Caribbean vacation is one that I had been really salivating after.

For one, their beaches are to die for and add luxurious accommodations at the resorts and you get the best pampering and relaxation you can dream of. Their all inclusive vacation where you can enjoy deluxe accommodations, all meals and snacks, unlimited premium beverages, land and water sports, you don't even need to tip! Now that's what I call the ultimate vacation package!


Another thing that makes me all excited about it is their range of spa services! I'm a spa junkie so this is just almost too hard to resist! Talk about ultimate pampering. I just wish I could get a chance to go there someday soon.

Technorati Tags: , ,


LoudLaunch - Compensating bloggers for their unbiased opinions, reviews, and analysis.

No comments

Follow us