Sunshine Large Tote Bag on SALE!

I dig handbags! What woman wouldn't? But I also keep an eye on my shopping budget. Lately I've been checking out online clearance sa... thumbnail 1 summary
I dig handbags! What woman wouldn't? But I also keep an eye on my shopping budget. Lately I've been checking out online clearance sales and deals and here's one I wanna grab at the moment. I love the sunshiny color of this tote bag. Another attraction is that I could tote around a lot with this coz it has a lot of room for extra stuff. And it's on sale. From a tag price of $118.00 grab it at FrenchConnection for only $39.99!


Photo from www.frenchconnection.com

2 comments

Cebu Tourist Destination said...

wow.. i like the bag... saktong-sakto lang ang laki,,, tska the color.

chinita said...

yep. love the color too.. hehe wish they ship where I am now..

Follow us