On Starting Your Online Endeavors

I've been building websites and blogs since 2006 and along the way I made a lot of mistakes and learned a lot too. When I started out, I... thumbnail 1 summary
I've been building websites and blogs since 2006 and along the way I made a lot of mistakes and learned a lot too. When I started out, I used free web hosting and freeblogging platforms. It was well and good particularly for a web novice like me who hadno idea what html codes or css are. I got into it coz I thought it was a fun thing to do,I get to learn new skills, and I just wanted to build an online catalogue for my thenfashion accessory business, so I literally had no idea that I could actually earn from it.

Then I got curious about those ads running on sites I've visited and wondered if they are making money from it then I started reading and doing some research. I wasreally amazed that a lot of people are making really serious money out of the internetand I decided to give it a try.

I got myself the essentials - my own domains, a good web hosting provider, and some ingenuity,
creativity and persistence. Now, I'm earning some extra income from my blogs thru ads and review-writing and I'm also looking at doing affiliate marketing to supplementthe income I'm currently making.

For those thinking of making some online income, I'd say anything is possible but like everything else you'll only reap the rewards after a lot of hard work. A lot of people Iknow who get into this think the net is a way to "get-rich-quickly" and they end upbeing frustrated after just a few months of trying. Yes, there are schemes here andthere and people who really get rich quickly on the net, but those are exceptions. Thekey to enjoy success online is still hard work.

Don't let this dissuade you. If you know nothing about working online or you're not atechie person, just do the research and there is practically a guide on anything and everything you need online. Be patient, be persistent and remember to have fun tooand before long you'll be earning a good amount..


No comments

Follow us