He is Passionate about Cars..

When it comes to cars, I'm your typical girl. I'm not so into cars but having a husband who is a bit obsessed about cars made me int... thumbnail 1 summary
When it comes to cars, I'm your typical girl. I'm not so into cars but having a husband who is a bit obsessed about cars made me interested in it. At times I don't really "get" it! What's all this fascination with accessories,even car washing is a pleasure for him.

I guess I'm beginning to understand all this. If women likes shopping for clothes, bags, shoes, then shopping for car accessories like power steering racks, getting the car prepped up with a turbo charger and all those stuff, that's the male equivalent for the female shopping/obsession syndrome..

1 comment

Cold Air Intake said...

very interesting post.. keep it up.. :)

Follow us