Craving Pizza in Phnom Penh

Thank God! There is a descent pizza place here in Phnom Penh. Like most Pinoys, I love Italian food. My daughter too loves it though she'... thumbnail 1 summary
Thank God! There is a descent pizza place here in Phnom Penh. Like most Pinoys, I love Italian food. My daughter too loves it though she's more into pasta. Since we came last October, I haven't had my fill of good Italian food and yesterday I was really craving for some pizza.

We headed over to Pizza World - Monivong Branch to have our fill of pizza and pasta. We stuffed ourselves with a large Four Seasons Pizza (we can't make up our minds so we got the one with 4 flavors so we could have a bit of everything), garlic bread, and spaghetti bolognaise. Yummy!




I'm finding it really nice to be here in Phnom Penh, the Khmer cuisine is just wonderful but if you crave some other kinds of food, you can have your pick of different cuisines. There are even several Filipino restaurants here, so you won't really miss much of any cuisine. :)

Check out Pizza World's website, here.

No comments

Follow us