My Skin Care Regimen..

I like going out without makeup and I could do so and I'm quite proud that I have clear skin. A lot of people have asked me what could ... thumbnail 1 summary

I like going out without makeup and I could do so and I'm quite proud that I have clear skin. A lot of people have asked me what could be the secret why I don't have a lot of breakouts and pimples etc.

First, I think it has something to do with genetics. My mom has really clear and beautiful skin for someone who is at age 60+. Luckily, she has probably passed this on to me. Another thing is how you take care of yourself and your body.

I've listed some of the things that is included in my skin care regimen..

1. Drink lots and lots of water! Almost everyone would give this advice coz its really true. Drink up your required amount daily and don't count in the sodas and coffee..

2. Eat healthy. Have lots of fruits and veggies in your diet..

3. When it comes to cleaners, don't settle for one just because its the most expensive, most popular brand you can get. Choose the one that is not loaded with too many chemicals. Avoid those with SD-40, isopropyl alcohol especially if you have sensitive skin. Get the product that works well with you and stick with it. I personally swear by Celeteque Facial Cleansers.

4. Don't put on too many products especially the exfoliating kind. This might inflame your skin so be careful about it.

5. If you have breakouts, don't pinch and squeeze it! It would just cause scar. It would just go away in time.

6. Never sleep with makeup on...

7. Throw out unused makeup. It could cause allergies and break outs. Believe me, I learned this the hard way when I was being so prudent and didn't to throw unused makeup and when I used it my face was so red for a couple of days. Never again!

8. Sleep and sleep!! Its one of the best gifts you can give your skin.

No comments

Follow us