My Internet Provider Search

For the past two months blogging has really been testing my patience and persistence. You see, I have yet to have wireless internet provider... thumbnail 1 summary
For the past two months blogging has really been testing my patience and persistence. You see, I have yet to have wireless internet provider at home so I spend some of my at internet cafes. Of course since I cannot stay so long in a cafe, well I make less posts now, I haven't really dropped much for Entrecard, have neglected some of my other sites and foregone a lot of writing opportunities.

I have been looking at different Wireless Internet Providers  but I have yet to settle on which one. Before I used to take my wireless provider in the Philippines for granted but now I really appreciate the choices we have back there. Here there are limited number of operators or wireless providers and to top it all, its really so expensive. 

In Manila, I used to pay less than $20 for an unlimited connection with speeds of more or less 300 kbps but here if I want to have an unlimited account, night time use only I have to shell out more than $50 for a 64 kbps connection. 

Internet is really indispensable for us, my husband does a lot of research online, corresponds with a lot of people online, and as for me I have blogging, I also have several web projects which I have shelved for the meantime because of the lack of wireless internet providers here that would best suit our needs.

I guess we have to settle for the provider with the best speeds but it should also be affordable. I hope it would be soon...




No comments

Follow us