I dig this car!!!

We've been looking around for a new car and I've been reading some car review sites just to have some insights and knowledge on wha... thumbnail 1 summary

We've been looking around for a new car and I've been reading some car review sites just to have some insights and knowledge on what we should look for. Of course, we'd want to have a car that is efficient, affordable, not bad-looking, and it should have some space for us as well as our kid.

One thing that we really consider in choosing a car is its fuel efficiency. Just recently, Honda has unveiled its Insight hybrid . When I saw the photos I was just wowed. I love the sleek lines as well as its ultra-modern dashboard. The greatest features though of this new Honda hybrid is its fuel economy as well as its great value for its price. This Japanese-built car will be priced below the Honda Civic which is a great news for us who are on the lookout for affordable cars.

The 2010 Honda Insight Hybrid has almost the same outward apprearance as the Honda Civic sedan, but it has Honda's hybrid system to yield fuel economy ratings of 40 mpg city, 45 mpg highway. 

I think that will be the trend of the cars of the future. Sleek looks with emphasis on fuel economy. Well, hardly surprising, since fuel costs are just so high..Anyway, I wish we could have this one :)


No comments

Follow us