My Caribbean Dream..

December and January  is a great time for vacations. For one, we get to have a lot of holidays so we could all really relax from work. My ... thumbnail 1 summary


December and January  is a great time for vacations. For one, we get to have a lot of holidays so we could all really relax from work. My husband and I make it a point to travel regularly and also to expose our daughter to different cultures and places. 

Right now though we are still on working and saving mode coz we have just recently moved and we still have a lot of plans that would really need a lot of financing so this vacation time were planning on going on an overnight trip somewhere near here. But if we have money to burn I'd probably be booking (hehe dreaming!!) a jamaica all inclusive resort

This would definitely be the ultimate vacation for us. When it comes to romantic vacations, Jamaica is really one destination that would always pop in my mind. Gorgeous beaches, great party atmosphere, and the best amenities makes it a top vacation destinations as well as venues for caribbean weddings.

Hmmn all this is insipiring me to work more.. Who know next year I might just be enjoying the Caribbean breeze..




No comments

Follow us