Homesick.. Not yet..

A friend of mine has been asking if I'm feeling homesick. I said, not yet. It'll probably hit me during the next few weeks because I... thumbnail 1 summary
A friend of mine has been asking if I'm feeling homesick. I said, not yet. It'll probably hit me during the next few weeks because I know I'll be missing Christmas in the Philippines.

There are times though I kinda feel lonely and what I'd do is to head over to USA Donuts to get some sugar fix and it's somehow enough to make me feel a little better.

It also helps that internet calling to the Philippines from here in Phnom Penh is really cheap. Just about 200 Riels, roughly about 2.00 Pesos per minute. Chatting is also helping a great deal in keeping homesickness at bay.

For now, I'm busy still fixing up our house, I've taken up a new project hehe sorting out photos, getting them on digital format, then making a short movie or compilation. When January comes, I'll be busier looking for some part time work. And of course, I keep my sites updated (somehow..) among others..


No comments

Follow us