Blog Makeover

This site has been acting a bit weird lately. Mostly because I've been doing some tweaking and turning here and there. Since this is my... thumbnail 1 summary

This site has been acting a bit weird lately. Mostly because I've been doing some tweaking and turning here and there. Since this is my first ever blog and it has just celebrated its 1st birthday, I decided to give it a whole new look.


For the past year, Pinaywife Atbp. has been using the Green Marine by Ian Main. I was happy with that template so it stayed for a year. Lately though I wanted to spruce up the site with some color and after sorting through several templates I decided to use the Style template by Ariane Naranjo. I love the colors and the background graphics. It's a bold color yet the letters doesn't overwhelm the whole blog.

I also like the way the sidebars are organized. I still have some fixing to do (I'd like to make the fonts bigger..) but as of now I can say I like how it looks.. 


No comments

Follow us