Visual DNA..

I'ts raining heavily here and I have nothing much to do. I chanced upon this site - youniverse, offering a different type of personality... thumbnail 1 summary
I'ts raining heavily here and I have nothing much to do. I chanced upon this site - youniverse, offering a different type of personality tests using pictures to reveal your "real self". It's pretty interesting and an easy test to do since you won't have to read long descriptions and just choose the photo that appeals to you depending on the subject.


I tried it out just to see what the pictures I choose would reveal about my personality..



My Travel Type: NATURE LOVER. - "So true! I prefer going to beaches, hiking and camping out."


Personality: SOFISTICAT - "Dunno about this hehe!"


Party Profile: HOME BIRD - "LOl! definitely revealed that I'm not a party animal. I don't like noisy places and I would prefer throwing a party at home.."


How my mind works: THE REFORMER - "Maybe.."




No comments

Follow us