I Am A Shower Fanatic!

A couple of months ago I wrote about a weird quirk of mine: grocery shopping  addiction. My husband weird habit is going all the way out t... thumbnail 1 summary


A couple of months ago I wrote about a weird quirk of mine: grocery shopping addiction. My husband weird habit is going all the way out to Divisoria just for a plate of pancit canton, but now he can't do that :). Here's another weird thing about me, I take too much shower when I am at home. Like I usually have at least six showers during the day and one or two showers at night.

At first it was my husband who was into too much showering, but I guessed the habit rubbed off me. My mother usually asks how much is our water bill and the the shower stalls are probably complaining from overuse..At times, though I feel like I might turn into a human prune from too much water.

It's really hot and humid in the Philippines and here too in Cambodia so to keep me refreshed I love taking showers. When I also go out and its hot and dusty I really can stand it and would take shower as soon as I get home. When we were having the house here in Phnom Penh built, we really took extra time to choose our shower columns. We got one that has adjustable water sprays and with a hand-held showerhead aside from the overhead shower. 

Of course, since we frequently use it, its a must that we keep it clean and well-maintained. Good quality shower columns are pricey so to make it last longer we take care of it. Its good to spray shower cleaner on walls and doors after showering and to keep the shower curtains dry to prevent mildew. Keeping the bathroom or shower room well ventilated also helps to prevent mildew. 

Showering is really a fun  and relaxing experience for me.. If I were to give in more to this addiction, I'd buy myself steam showers. Wouldn't it be heavenly to soak in the luxury of having different massage jets? Heavenly... I guess now is time for my next shower.. Ciao!


No comments

Follow us