Dreaming of having a Restaurant?

Me? Yes! It's one of my dreams that I plan to realize before I retire and I'd like to make it a hobby when both me and my husband ar... thumbnail 1 summary
Me? Yes! It's one of my dreams that I plan to realize before I retire and I'd like to make it a hobby when both me and my husband are old already and the kids are all busy with their own lives. We both love to cook. He's more of the general cook and I love baking so it'll make sense to open a restaurant with a bakeshop.

We are both talking about spending our "old age" in the Philippines and we plan to have the restaurant as our past time. Of course we realize that it will require a lot of effort and finances on our part so were starting to save for that even from now. Knowing the right mix of food/menu, the right location, the best staff and good quality restaurant supplies and equipment among others is absolutely necessary if we want to make a success out of this venture. If we also decide to go into catering, it'll be nice to have a good number of quality chafers to enhance our food buffet presentation.

I'm constantly surfing around for ideas and I chance upon this site offering low cost restaurant equipments. Not only do they have a wide variety of choices but they also have great offers like free shipping for orders $195 above, 110% price match guarantee, and other kitchen equipment discounts.

Getting ready is getting informed so when we do decide to make purchases for the restaurant supplies we need, we'll be able to get the ones with the best prices and quality.

No comments

Follow us