Now Blogging from Phnom Penh

I haven't updated this for a week coz I've been so busy settling down to our new home.We got here on the 15th and it was only yeste... thumbnail 1 summary

I haven't updated this for a week coz I've been so busy settling down to our new home.We got here on the 15th and it was only yesterday that I got to drive around and have my fill of fried rice noodles with pate, egg, vegetables and some sweet sour sauce. I keep forgetting the name of the dish hehe. I love eating this and having a cool sugar cane juice drink afterwards.



Cambodian food here is really delicious and affordable too. A plate of this delicious dish costs no less than 50 Pesos and the serving is huge. I 'm actually planning to try out all kinds of noodles and rice toppings they have and creating a post about it but I don't think my waistline and my weighing scale would agree to that..

The photos are actually meant for my pinaywifespeaks blog but I am so lazy to post there.. hehe. Will update my blogs soon.. As soon as I can get enough sleep, have finished unpacking and getting a reliable ISP..


1 comment

heartbeats said...

Have a great weekend ahead!!

Follow us