When I Grow Up I Want to Be a..

Chef! My best friend and I had been talking about our childhood and we asked each other what were our "grown-up" dreams when we w... thumbnail 1 summary

Chef! My best friend and I had been talking about our childhood and we asked each other what were our "grown-up" dreams when we were in grade school. My best friend who is quite a performer and a fashion plate wanted to be a movie star or a singer. As for me, when I was little I wanted to be a chef!

My father is a very good cook and so is my uncle. They were not chef's but this made me want to wear chef's
aprons when I grow up. I imagined myself cooking up really good food and serving people. If people would like the taste of the food I made then they would keep coming back and perhaps make me earn a lot.

Another reason I wanted to be a chef is that I thought their uniforms look neat! I always thought wearing a chef's hat,
aprons, staying in the kitchen and getting creative with cooking is really cool. Unfortunately, I outgrew this dream and since I was young I had the excuse of being fickle-minded.

After wanting to be a chef, I wanted to be teacher, next I wanted to be a computer programmer, then an architect or an interior designer, finally I decided I want to manage my own business so I took up a business management course. I have no regrets though, but come to think of it I could still go back to school and be a chef!



No comments

Follow us