Getting Annoyed with Prank Callers?

Have you ever experienced receiving prank and anonymous calls? I did. A few years back I had a regular prank caller who would take pleasure ... thumbnail 1 summary
Have you ever experienced receiving prank and anonymous calls? I did. A few years back I had a regular prank caller who would take pleasure in calling me and would just do some heavy breathing. I was really annoyed particularly since he would always call between 2 am and 4 am. Just to get rid of him, I had to change my mobile number.

I was just so frustrated at not being able to know who that person is and I kept wishing I could just
trace them! I really wished I could do that but that service has yet to be available here in the Philippines but in US and Canada, www.tracenumber.com has a search database that includes millions of cell numbers and landline telephones within the United States. They use the reverse directory lookups (search records come from public databases and directories), their service is free and confidential.

So if you are living in US or Canada and someone is bothering you with annoying anonymous phone calls, tracing their identity is the next step to make them stop.

No comments

Follow us