Disney Bingo Game Great for Bonding with Kids

When I was a kid I wasn't much a fan of athletic outdoor games. I would always fall flat on my face whenever I joined soccer, football g... thumbnail 1 summary
When I was a kid I wasn't much a fan of athletic outdoor games. I would always fall flat on my face whenever I joined soccer, football games. Even traditional Filipino games like "patintero", "luksong tinik", chinese garter, I could only play at mediocre levels. So I convinced myself I am more suited to mental games hehe :) like puzzles, chess, scrabble, games of the general, video games etc. I felt like if I can't be good in one field, I'd have to be better at another.

Truth is, I wanted to be good at both and since at that age my ego was kinda sensitive I really was really trying hard to be good at both but I always end up excelling in indoor games. If video games were prevalent that time, I think I would have been addicted.




Now that I have a daughter, I feel so blessed she's quite an active and athletic child. I encourage her a lot to play outside and she also gets some time off to play video games at home. Playing dominoes, boards, puzzles and video games are just some of the bonding moments we share in our family.

Screenlife has a new Disney Bingo DVD video game we could all play as a family. When my kid grows up I'd like her to recall nice bonding memories we had and she can have this if we spend sometime with her doing things we both enjoy doing.

For moms and dads out there who are on the lookout for enjoyable videos to play with their children, visit Amazon.com or Drugstore.com and get your copy Disney Bingo DVD game.



Post?slot_id=20721&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments

Follow us