Let Your "Look" Do the Talking

Filipinas are generally conservative but not as conservative as two decades ago. I think more women now are already flirting consciously but... thumbnail 1 summary
Filipinas are generally conservative but not as conservative as two decades ago. I think more women now are already flirting consciously but subtlety is still the key. While there are women now who are aggressive or take the lead when it comes to the flirting game, I still veer towards the subtle flirting style.

I am not an expert in flirting and my friends would agree to that. I tend to be snobbish when it comes to guys and the more I like the guy the more I clam up. When I was in college I used to think I'd end up being an old maid.I thought I was really hopeless but I was lucky when it comes to friends, one of my best friends was an "expert" in flirting and body language. She once told me, "flirting is fun as long as you do it consciously. If you wanna get close to the guy you like, you don't have to be overly aggressive. Let "your look" do the talking."

What she taught me? Just be myself. Be natural, relax, have fun. Once you are comfortable, then let your natural body language speak for you. Smile and let your eyes do the talking. Let your gaze linger on him. Lol! The first time she told me that I was so apprehensive, but it's worth practicing on. For sure I learned how to give "the look" and my husband is a "victim" of it. But for the record, my flirting techniques are practiced only on my husband. :)

There are many ways to catch the attention of someone you like, be it subtle or affront, its really up to you, whatever technique works for you go for it or better yet try it out with Ultimate Flirting Championship a great idea by Extreme Style by VO5 to check just how good you are at scoring that dream date. Try it and see if you deserve to get that Victory Hair.


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com


Sponsored by Extreme Style by VO5

2 comments

kare Anderson said...

With that in mind, what parts of a face most influence first impressions?
http://sayitbetter.typepad.com/say_it_better/2008/08/what-make-us-wa.html

bailee said...

In my opinion sharing your previous experiences and background is one thing (and perfectly acceptable), while proclaiming yourself a guru or expert is another (and most of the times it is not the best route to follow).
http://go-get-guys.com/

Follow us