Geez, I feel so guilty..

Last week my internet connection has been really intermittent. I had to repair or clear my cache every 5 minutes or so just to get a conne... thumbnail 1 summary
Sad Face

Last week my internet connection has been really intermittent. I had to repair or clear my cache every 5 minutes or so just to get a connection. I was really pissed off so I called up my internet service provider and they checked my connection. After some checking by their technical support personnel, they said my connection was fine, so they scheduled a personnel to check my antenna.

A day passed and their personnel have yet to call me for the antenna checking schedule, so I called their technical support again and after some runaround I gave the girl hell. I was really pissed off that she couldn't make my connection better. I was so mad
that I cut the phone call short so I could calm down.

My husband then said he'd check my laptop and see if my drivers are all working. And guess what? My LAN driver was not properly installed hence the intermittent connection. So I'm eating my humble pie right now, the problem was really on my end but I blew it off to that technical support personnel. I wasn't able to get her name, but this post is really an apology. I was so sure the problem was with the ISP that I didn't even stop to think if the defect on my end..The lady just listened to me rant and rave, she apologized a couple of times, I mean its her job but I was really a wee bit insensitive..

Geezzz.. I learned my lesson.. I worked for customer service before so I know how it feels...

2 comments

ArnieTed Padova said...

aww thats sad.well atleast we learn from our mistakes hehe.

Gbex and Ellen said...

well atleast you realized...really happened such thing to me most of the time

Follow us