Blogging ZZZzzzz..

The caricature describes my mood perfectly.. I'm trying to think of what to write about but I always come up with zilch! I just noticed ... thumbnail 1 summary
Photobucket
The caricature describes my mood perfectly.. I'm trying to think of what to write about but I always come up with zilch! I just noticed when I write and write consistently for a few days, the next day I feel so lazy. At times, grabbing opps and writing reviews just does it for me.

The past few weeks I've been very selective of the opps I grab and write about coz I really don't like squeezing my brains out for things to say about something I am not interested in. My creative juices running out? I hope not and I really doubt it. I should take a few days off from this and I'll be fine.

And another thing making me so melancholic, after doing my blog rounds I read some posts that Google updated page ranks so I checked my blogs, my wordpress blog, Pinaywifespeaks has PR3, Laugh out Loud has PR2, my two new blogs, CelebrityAdsOnline and Template Frenzy both has PR1. That should make me happy right, but :( this blog got slapped with NA/gray good as PR0 ranking. Made me a bit sad, well this is my first ever blog so its special.

So I'll take a rest for a day or two, then I'll be pack to posting with a "vengeance" :o

4 comments

Jonas J. said...

wow o.O congrats for those rankings! ako nga 0 lagi e he3 ^__^

Pinoy Gaming World

T.H said...

congrats :) mine dropped to zero.

chinita said...

thanks jonas and t.h.. well this blog is on PR0 now too..

my only consolation is that my other sites at least have PR's

cielo said...

buti ka pa ako from PR 3 to 0 hirap magrebound...anyway congrats

Follow us