At Last! I got paid by Bloggerwave

Imagine me giving a sigh of relief! At last, Bloggerwave remembered to send me payments for the reviews I posted for them. These were posts ... thumbnail 1 summary
Imagine me giving a sigh of relief! At last, Bloggerwave remembered to send me payments for the reviews I posted for them. These were posts I submitted and got approval from May 20 - June 13, 2008. I read their FAQ's before and they have clearly stated that payments will be sent 30 days from date of post so those posts should have been paid last July.


Truth is, I took a break from doing reviews for them because of this and I am wary of accepting any opps from them if they are not prompt with payments or if payments cannot be made the least they could do is to inform us after all, that is our hard-earned money.

I have actually forgotten already that Bloggerwave still owed me $40 but three days ago I visited their site and on my dashboard I saw that I still have some amount due. So I decided to email them using their contact form and today I got an 4 emails from Paypal that Yay! Bloggerwave paid me!

I'm really happy :) I know its a small amount but still I worked for that so I deserved to be paid. I know there are bloggers out there who has similar concerns about Bloggerwave. I've googled "bloggerwave payments" and the search results are mostly blogs of bloggers not yet been paid or have just been paid after an xx number of months.

I'm still having a hard time to believe it so here's the proof of payment...

4 comments

Dana and Co said...

I'm in the same situation as you. I sent them email requesting payment but no one have answered me.

I'm very happy for you.

chinita said...

hi dana, ive been hopping around blogs and i've been seeing a lot of bloggers with bloggerwave pending payments being paid this past week.

hope you'll be next. thanks for hopping by and leaving a comment :)

Z'riz said...

Yup! I received payment for one of my Opps a few days ago... hmmmmp!

David Koh said...

Glad to see that you received payment :) . It seems when you work with Bloggerwave you need to have lots of patience before you get paid.

Follow us