I'm Getting Myself Stylish Reading Glasses

I got myself a correctional and protective glasses two months ago since my optometrist advised me to have one. It made sense coz I spend a l... thumbnail 1 summary
I got myself a correctional and protective glasses two months ago since my optometrist advised me to have one. It made sense coz I spend a lot of time in front of the computer and a lot of time too making fashion accessories and it really strains my eyes. But its cheap too.. The frame I chose plus the lenses cost me around $150.

The glasses have now grown on me and I kinda like it. It enhances the wardrobe you know :), so I want to have some new stylish frames so I could switch it depending on my clothes but I was thinking that would be a bit expensive. I came across these incredible stylish new frames from Zenni and found one I really like.


I love the frame and they even have different colors available and I checked the price and its a surprise that it wouldn't burn a hole in my pocket. Prices can even go as low as $8 at Zenni Optical $ 8 Rx Eyeglasses. Prices as low as that wouldn't stop me from getting my styish frames. Zenni Optical was on FOX news! so I think they must be doing great and satisfying their customers :).



No comments

Follow us