Walking, Blogging and Snow White

I've been really busy these past few days, well my family is still my first priority as well as my health. I've been regularly visit... thumbnail 1 summary
I've been really busy these past few days, well my family is still my first priority as well as my health. I've been regularly visiting my dentist these past few days. We'll be leaving for Phnom Penh in a month's time and for some reason I have problem looking for a dentist there that would suit me. So I'm having everything done now and will be back again next year.

Hubby Hi-ace is now also writing his dissertation so he doesn't like being disturbed and he behaving like he's having PMS haha I hope he doesn't read this. But anyway I don't mind and just let him be.

Another thing keeping me busy is I've been back taking regular walking exercises. Since I've started blogging my daily walking exercise have been reduced considerably and the consequence is now visible (hehe I'm feeling the bulge on my tummy now..) and I feel a bit panicky.. Good thing my hubby and little girl is now going with me for my walk around the village. I feel so renewed and energized now that I've picked up the habit again..

Photobucket

So what does Snow White have to do with this post? Nothing really! Haha I just remembered something that happened a few days ago. I was having a really bad spell of migraine and my daughter kept hovering over me. I then asked her, "Chinks, what's wrong? Do you need anything from mommy? She looked at me seriously and asked, "Mommy you have pain. Are you going to die? I hugged her and assured her, "No Chinks, Mommy just have headache and I'm not dying yet."

With such an endearing innocence she told me, "If you die Mom I'm going to look for a handsome prince and have him kiss you." I was rolling with laughter and needed to explain to her that Snow White and Prince Charmings are just fairytales. One thing I realized, Chinks doesn't think of her dad as a prince. I told Hi-ace about this and he gave me an almost horrified look and said, "You mean our daughter doesn't think of me as prince?" Lol!


1 comment

daisy said...

the last part was cute :)

Follow us