I am Green Minded!

I've been feeling fidgety and restless since yesterday so I spent the rest of today doing some jewelry craft making and I came up with t... thumbnail 1 summary
I've been feeling fidgety and restless since yesterday so I spent the rest of today doing some jewelry craft making and I came up with two bracelet watches in assorted materials plus one red-orange bangle.

I'm a now a little less-hyper and settled down meaning I'm lazy so I'll probably be posting photos of my work tomorrow on my other blog. I'm not sure If I'd still sell my watches for today. It's been awhile since I made fashion accessories for sale, most were for giveaways since I don't have much time to shop for materials and crafting also takes a lot of time. I do it now mostly as a release of creative energy and it actually rejuvenates me.

So why do I say I'm green minded? I took the "What Color is Your Mind Test" and here's the results.



Your Mind is Green




Of all the mind types, yours has the most balance.

You are able to see all sides to most problems and are a good problem solver.

You need time to work out your thoughts, but you don't get stuck in bad thinking patterns.



You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about the future, philosophy, and relationships (both personal and intellectual).


Now I know what is the real meaning of being green-minded. Lol!

No comments

Follow us