Entrecard Outage

;( I'm breaking my morning habit.. I always do my Entrecard dropping chores in the morning so I can have the whole afternoon doing resea... thumbnail 1 summary
;( I'm breaking my morning habit.. I always do my Entrecard dropping chores in the morning so I can have the whole afternoon doing research or drafting posts. But since yesterday Entrecard has been down and I just read the email from the Entrecard Team. I suppose all entrecad users have it too.

Apparently there was an electrical fire at ThePlanet - the data centers housing Entrecard servers. So the site might be down for around 12 to 24 hours. I hope it would be up and running by tomorrow.

With this outage I was quite happy to note that I still have some traffic trickling to my sites Lol! That means I'm not entirely dependent on entrecard for traffic. Hahaha what a relief! But I still hope they would be up soon so I could get on with blog hopping and blog discoveries..


No comments

Follow us