WeekEnd Strolling @ Mall of Asia

I've had a great week and I missed blogging.. I did mention I had a lot of visitors this past week and I took a bit of break from blo... thumbnail 1 summary



I've had a great week and I missed blogging.. I did mention I had a lot of visitors this past week and I took a bit of break from blogging to spend some time with my Mama and my sister. They were here for my sister's graduation from UP Open University Graduate School. So we had a reason to celebrate. Saturday was her graduation and that evening we went to Tagaytay and had a sumptuous dinner at Leslie's. I'll blog about that sometime, but this post is about our malling trip to Mall of Asia.

I've been there several times but Ma and my cousin haven't been there so we decided to give them the grand tour :). SM Mall of Asia is the largest shopping mall in the Philippines and is the third largest shopping mall in the world in terms of gross leaseable area. It is owned and operated by SM Prime Holdings and most Pinoys refer to it as MoA.

I have several photos here, though most are taken from the back part and at the Esplanade area. I find this part interesting and I love spending time here doing one of my favorite spectator sport - people watching. These were taken with my Motorola phone so it's a bit grainy :P.


There are always lots of people around the bay area. It also has a neat row of "palutuan" seafoods restaurants with some featuring bands. Strolling along the bay and the sea breeze will surely make everyone hungry, so its no surprise that the restaurants here are always jam packed.

After a few minutes of strolling, we headed back to the main building and guess who we saw? GMA. As in Gloria Macapagal Arroyo, the President of the Philippines. My Ma even got to shake her hand. Geez, she's so tiny in person and looks a lot younger. It's just a pity I wasn't able to take a photo :(.

We were really starving after about two hours of walking, so we headed over to our favorite pizza place, Sbarro. Overall, Ma said it was a great malling experience though she says next time she'll probably rent a wheelchair. :)


1 comment

Salamat said...

wow! nakakamiss naman sa Pinas!

Follow us