Thanks, Google for the Page Rank!

I've been out of town for most of last week and when I came back last Friday I had my attack of allergic rhinitis so I was unable to che... thumbnail 1 summary
I've been out of town for most of last week and when I came back last Friday I had my attack of allergic rhinitis so I was unable to check my blogs and update. Just checked this last night and I saw in one blog I hopped on that Google have recently released their page rankings.

I decided to check all my blogs and yahoo! I was expecting this blog to have a page ranking of 0, but to my surprise it has a PR 3. It's down by just 1 point, hahaha after I went crazy with reviews last month I thought I'd loose all the PR.

My new blog, Pinaywifespeaks, now has a PR 3 rank. My other two blogs, Laugh Out Loud and Desserthaven both has a PR 2 rank.

Now, that is a treat! Enough to motivate me :) ! Thanks Google!

5 comments

Silver said...

nice blog..
visit me back at my Blogalitem

Petula Wright said...

Congratulations! I like this blog too. You rock!

chinita said...

hi petula, visit your blog :) nice one!

thanks for hopping by..

sindhu said...

Do you still use free service like blogspot.com or wordpress.com but
they have less control and less features.
shift to next generation blog service which provide free websites for
your blog at free of cost.
get fully controllable (yourname.com)and more features like
forums,wiki,CMS and email services for your blog and many more free
services.
hundreds reported 300% increase in the blog traffic and revenue
join next generation blogging services at www.hyperwebenable.com
regards
www.hyperwebenable.com

Mia Blog4me said...

good to know :) I hope my blog egg hatch soon.

Follow us