Pamper Yourself Before Your Wedding

Weddings can be hectic, stressful and a lot of hard work is required to pull it off. Hiring a wedding coordinator is an enormous help, but s... thumbnail 1 summary
Weddings can be hectic, stressful and a lot of hard work is required to pull it off. Hiring a wedding coordinator is an enormous help, but soon-to-be brides still can't help but work on her wedding. Your wedding day may be one of the few times in your life when you are the true center of attention. So it's important to look your best.

When I got married, I was quite lucky since I have several cousins who are in the "wedding business", so I got a lot of help and didn't have much to stress about. I was then able to concentrate on making myself presentable, I mean passably beautiful ( :P hehe this is me trying to be modest).

If given the chance to hold a wedding again, I'll want to create a beauty regimen where I wouldn't just be passably beautiful but radiant. A couple of visits to the spa, like Kauai Spa would be pure bliss if you want your skin to look clear and radiant.

If you're penny pinching you can have a relaxing spa at home, with some candles, bubble bath, gels on your bathtub, with a glass of wine and some soothing music. But if you have money to spare , then treat yourself and avail of spa packages like Kauai weddings have the most extensive services which you can make use of on a half day or full day service of your wedding party or just yourself.

Make-up services, facials, waxing, manicure and pedicure, and more skin care treatments are also available in Kauai day spa. This can be a wonderful treat not just for yourself but for your wedding attendants too. Visiting a spa is a wonderful way to de-stress, relax and unwind. A perfect getaway to achieve that radiant bride look you want for your wedding day.

1 comment

Jojo said...

That is right! I went to a resort in Maui for that. It was fun

Follow us