New Blog: CelebrityAdsOnline

I've been busy for the past few weeks mainly because I have loads of things to do at home and I'm starting to sort out things we'... thumbnail 1 summary
I've been busy for the past few weeks mainly because I have loads of things to do at home and I'm starting to sort out things we'll be bringing with us when we move. Another reason is I was busy tweaking and researching my new site, CelebrityAdsOnline.

This is my first attempt at celebrity blogging but I wanted it to be a little different. I see a lot of celebrity news and gossip blogs, so I decided on featuring a different content - celebrity tv ads. I have a thing for commercials and my brother and I had fun searching for cool and unique ads online. It's fascinating, interesting and not a pain to load since most tvc's are just short.

I decided to feature Asian( Korean, Taiwanese, Japanese, Singaporean, Chinese, etc) celebrities for the reason that I see lots of Holywood celebrity sites on the blogosphere, and there are a lot of beautiful faces and talents among Asian celebs and moreso because I am Asian too :).

The blog featured celebrity profiles, photo galleries, and featured tv ads. Here's the screenshot..

Please do check out CelebrityAdsOnline. Feel free to leave me a comment, suggestion or if you want to exchange links, leave your tracks on my shoutbox.

No comments

Follow us