Happy Mother's Day!

I've been on a short blogging hiatus since last week and now I'm back and to start it off, let me greet all mommies, HAPPY MOTHER&#... thumbnail 1 summary

I've been on a short blogging hiatus since last week and now I'm back and to start it off, let me greet all mommies, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

I feel so blessed now that I am a mother and being a mother may be tiring at times, but then it is surely the most rewarding, for in return you get the love and affection of your children.

This is also for my mama. Thank you, Ma for taking good care of us, for always being there whenever we are in need (and we don't even need to ask <3), for being our pillar of strength, for always being at Pa's side, for your generosity and selflessness, for being the bonding force in keeping our family together, for your endless love and sacrifices for us, you children. It may never be enough, but I'd like to say Thank You and we love you..
A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. ~Tenneva Jordan


4 comments

thess said...

Happy Mother's Day to you and your mom!

chinita said...

thanks thess! God bless..

Mary said...

I'm interested in your blog. Could you tell me your e-mail adress, I would like to ask you some questions. Please e-mail me. Wait for your response.

pinaywife said...

hi mary,

you may email me pinay_blogger@yahoo.com.

thanks!

Follow us