3 Steps to Relaxation

I'm a bit stressed now. I have a lot of family and visitors in the house right now. Not that I don't like having them around. I love... thumbnail 1 summary
I'm a bit stressed now. I have a lot of family and visitors in the house right now. Not that I don't like having them around. I love having company. I love throwing parties, but sometimes things could get hectic and some things just happen to disrupt some schedules.

If things get too tiring and I'm starting to get really stressed out, these 3 simple steps to relaxation works wonders for me..

Step 1: Find Your Reminder

Choose a method of how you are going to remind and inspire yourself to go to your special destination or complete a task.


Step 2: Visualize Your Tranquil Destination

Close your eyes and picture yourself there with as much detail as you can.

Step 3: E Emotionalize

Spend between 1 to 3 minutes approximately every hour you are awake just feeling what it is like to be there.

1 comment

A. said...

That's exactly what I need at the moment. Thank you!

Follow us