You drop, I link - Entrecard Widget

Entrecard has been steadily driving some traffic to my blogs and for a newbie blogger like me that is a great help. I found this widget on ... thumbnail 1 summary
Entrecard has been steadily driving some traffic to my blogs and for a newbie blogger like me that is a great help. I found this widget on some of the sites I've hopped on and it just caught my attention since it's a great way to pay tribute to those who regularly drop by on you sites. My Entrecard Inbox is a free widget where you can see the latest droppers on your site with their links and site descriptions too. Free link and advertising for those who drop by your site. Now, that is a great way to say thank you!

I just installed the widget here..


My Entrecard Inbox widget can be easily customized and it comes with different colors to match your blog template. Go get yourself one, here. :)

1 comment

Anthony at Work-at-home-Wealth.com said...

Thanks for posting on your blog about "You drop, I Link" widget. Hope it will be useful to you and your readers.

Regards
Anthony

Follow us