What If...

Hi-ace (hubby has a new nickname..) and I have this stress reliever routine. We choose random numbers, buy ourselves one lotto ticket each w... thumbnail 1 summary
Hi-ace (hubby has a new nickname..) and I have this stress reliever routine. We choose random numbers, buy ourselves one lotto ticket each week, then dream about what we'd do if we won the jackpot. Hi-ace being a "kuripot",business-minded person, says he'd buy a franchise of a fast food chain, get a really good health insurance coverage for both of us, trust fund for our daughter, buy a vacation house in Sihanoukville in Cambodia, go to Hawaii via Princess Cruises and he's gonna give me a nice amount of money for me to go shopping till I literally drop.

I do like his list.. hmm especially the last one where I could shop till I drop. My list includes a house somewhere near Manila but not in Manila, trust fund for our daughter, something for my parents, low-risk investments , health and accident insurance, travel, travel, travel. I'm now hankering to visit the Mayan ruins in Mexico. I've always been fascinated with Mayan culture and their ruins. I love ruins and anything related to archeology while Hi-ace is a beach fanatic. Royal Caribbean cruises can let us experience both.

And if we have a little extra we'll have an Alaskan adventure via Norwegian Cruise Line. :P It's been good to dream and plan things you want to do. It actually inspires us to work well, save and live the life we want to have. With both us being travel-crazy, even our daughter is beginning to show signs of having itchy feet, that cruising dream wouldn't be far from reality.


No comments

Follow us