Tearing My Hair Out..

I was in a really bad mood today. Last night I slept real late because for some reason sleep just eluded me. Saturday is our laundry and kit... thumbnail 1 summary
I was in a really bad mood today. Last night I slept real late because for some reason sleep just eluded me. Saturday is our laundry and kitchen cleaning day, so I had to wake up early. The moment I looked in the mirror I was thinking "what a bummer, I look exactly like a zombie!".

Managed to do the laundry at around 10 am and the stains in my brother's clothes made me irritated. I hate stains its just make life so much harder for a busy mom like me. My brother stays with us and he just started working for a cellphone company last January. He usually arrives home late and tired so I'd just do his laundry for him (I know I still treat him like a baby, he's a couple of years younger than me).

I thought the day couldn't get worse when I noticed our refrigerator is not working properly. It's not freezing well and just chilling. I had to get someone to have it checked and the verdict, we have to get a new one. Fine! So, I'm thinking positively, at least I could go shopping for a new one, huh!

Good thing Hi-ace noticed my mood he bought me a pint of Double Dutch ice cream. I feel so much better now.. He certainly knows me well :)

No comments

Follow us