Shopping with "Aki"

AKI - means "child" in Bicol dialect. And yesterday I was with my aki and we went shopping. I was supposed to buy myself a pair of... thumbnail 1 summary
AKI - means "child" in Bicol dialect. And yesterday I was with my aki and we went shopping. I was supposed to buy myself a pair of shoes but we ended up buying a couple of books for her. :P and nothing for myself! haha but I did enjoy myself..Books are something I don't scrimp on and aki just love books!

This one's great. Aki loves mimicking sounds so she's having a blast listening to the CD..


Two Bible Story Books for her..




Aki loves Lumpy and Roo and this teaches her a lot on getting along with people and having friends..


This one is cute.. Great for pre-schoolers and kiddos learning different colors..


No comments

Follow us