Me and Chinks wants a Dog

My daughter and I had been nagging Hi-ace to allow us to have a dog. I'm really pleased my Chinks is an animal lover :). She loves birds... thumbnail 1 summary
My daughter and I had been nagging Hi-ace to allow us to have a dog. I'm really pleased my Chinks is an animal lover :). She loves birds, cats and specially dogs. We're both dog lovers and we keep wanting to have one. Hi-ace has been hesitant to allow us to have pet since we travel a lot and usually away during weekends and since we are busy folks where would we leave our pet. He doesn't like leaving pets with neighbors, so we didn't push with our pet plans.

Now that we're moving back to Phnom Penh soon, Chinks and I are so excited because when we're there already we won't be traveling much so we can have a dog! Yahoo! Now were just deciding what kind of dog we want to have. Chinks wants a Corgi and I prefer a Schnauzer. Maybe we should get both hmmnn..

Both dogs are small and excellent pets for kids. Corgis are smaller and they make excellent family dogs. These dogs have short stocky build and could grow around 25 pounds. Corgi's love to run and play, so they also work well with active children. Chinks likes corgis since she's so active, loves running around and she says its so cuddly.



On the other hand, I want a schnauzer since its a good pet for a kid of any age. They are smart, affectionate and tolerant. They require a small amount of exercise and grooming, but are otherwise low maintenance. I find their longish fur adorable.


Which should we choose? I think we'll just have both? It would be fun!

1 comment

LJP said...

They are both cute but the bottom one is my fave! :-)

Follow us