I feel so giddy...

so excited! Why is it that I go home to my hometown every 3 months or so yet I still feel so giddy with excitement whenever I go? I guess t... thumbnail 1 summary

so excited! Why is it that I go home to my hometown every 3 months or so yet I still feel so giddy with excitement whenever I go? I guess there's some truth with the saying, "There is no place like home."

I'll be going home for a couple of days to spend sometime with my parents and this is a treat to myself since I haven't been back there since December.

I have loads of things to do there... go to the beach and fry ( I mean tan) myself till I turn the color of litson (roasted pig :P), eat my dad's homecooked meals, my father happens to be a very good cook and my mom, well she's great at cooking rice haha they are truly matched..

I have to buy some native slippers, the ones made of abaca fiber, hubby likes using them around the house.. I think coz its so comfy and durable. I have to visit some college friends, do some shopping..This might sound crazy but I do miss the small departments stores there :)

And oh! Its Aki's birthday on Sunday and were having a small party.. Aki loves having her birthday there, her lola allows her to pig out on as much ice cream as she can.

I might not be able to update this blog much when I'm there, haha I'll be too busy being busy I think but I'll be posting pics once I get back next week.. Ciao!

7 comments

QueenZ said...

you're right... there's no place like home... i've never been to your province but i wish someday maka-visit kami coz i know its a very beautiful location :)

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

You are tagged. Please go to my blog- Random Thoughts, and read my latest post "10 Reasons Why I Blog." After reading it, please make your on post on "10 Reasons Why I Blog," then copy the tagboard after the meme and add your name next to mine. Then tag as many persons as you could, giving them these same instructions. Please copy and include the tagboard after your meme and instruct those you will tag to do the same. This will ensure a tremendous surge in the number of traffic and viewers in our respective blogs. Do this and see how traffic and viewership figures in your blog increase exponentially. Thank you very much and God bless.

Toe said...

Have fun in Bicol Pinaywife. I've been there a few times - Naga and Legaspi and I've enjoyed myself. The food is awesome! :)

idealpinkrose said...

i linked you up here sis, paki link din po, if you don't mind..thanks a lot!

QueenZ said...

oh, when you come back, if you dont mind - YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!
http://queenzville.blogspot.com/

Gypsy said...

Lechon! That's one of the things I really miss--my Brit pals are wondering if we can pull off roasting a whole pig here this summer! Abangan..;) Have fun in Bicol!

idealpinkrose said...

hi sis, allinkorea is tagging you with this World Wide Link Love.

thanks a lot!

Follow us